Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Love Weekends

Today was a lovely restful day.  I played World of Warcraft, surfed the web, watched a few movies and even did some laundry.  David bought me a Mango-a-go-go and some yummy chinese for dinner.  It was a loverly day.  Tomorrow will hopefully be more of the same.  The down time has been much needed, and very welcome.  Now if only the pollen and crap in tne air wasn't so evil, Daivd is having voodoo allergies and I feel bad for him.

One of the movies we watched today was The Other Boleyn Girl, staring Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Eric Bana (to name a few).   I like Natalie and Scarlett.  I think Eric Bana is a wanker.  I enjoyed the movie.  To be fair, I wasn't paying 100% attention because I was running around in World of Warcraft while it was on.  I should see it a second time before I really review it.  But from what I saw, I would certainly watch it a second time and I think that says something.

Okay, I'm rambling now.  That must mean it's bed time (or very close). :)

~Emily

No comments: