Friday, June 13, 2008

*Doing My Friday Dance*

After almost two weeks of vacation bliss this week at work was brutal.  I was going through some massive David withdrawls, I really enjoyed our time together.  The vibe at the office is just so tense.  I think being away from it for over a week where I was de-stressed and mellow only made it more noticeable.  I can only hope things will get better.  I think some things have, but it's this whole balance thing.  If productivity goes up, being a CJTC goes up as well.  It's a trade off.  I guess ultimately it will make me a stronger person.  I'm having to stand up for myself (I'm not getting in trouble, I just mean if I don't like something I'm learning to deal with it be not being little miss doormat).  I'm also having to think through whatever I do, but I am a good little bee and I don't practice activities at work that are frowned on.  I will have to thank my dad this weekend for the work ethic he help implant in my brain.  So this weekend has been much anticipated.  :)

~Emily

No comments: