Saturday, June 7, 2008

Almost Home

So the work part of my weekend is over.  Today was the last day of our retreat.  All that remains is the group dinner at La Rosa, and then tomorrow morning we will be heading back home to our dreamy bed and our fuzzy cat.  I miss that fuzzy cat.

The meetings have been good, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of them this year.  I feel like I came away with a better knowledge of what needs to be done moving forward, and some things that I would like to do/work on to help the firm progress technologically.  Last night we had a group dinner at Merenda.  It was First Friday in Bend (all the business were open and doing everything they could to draw people in, there was local art and music around every corner) so down town was kind of crowded.  The dinner was very good.  There was good wine, and yummy chocolate cake at the end.  I'm sure tonight will be fun, there is a margarita (or two) in my future.

~Emily

No comments: