Thursday, June 12, 2008

CJTC

That stands for something.  I'm not gonna say, because it is not lady like.  It is part of one of my favorite lines from the movie Blade: Trinity.  I bring this up from work frustration.  We are having a bit of a retaliation situation (a mild one compared to what we see every day).  One of the staff had a poor evaluation, and is now trying to being down the wrath of God on everyone else.  So, every time we do/say/mention something about/to/in earshot of this person you never know what will happen.  I think, ultimately once things have shaken out a bit and everyone stands up for themselves things will be fine.  But for the time being, one has to wonder if this person knows how this behavior is coming across to the rest of the office.  All I can say is I'm glad it's almost Friday.  I'm looking forward to a nice weekend, at home, with my sweetie and our puppy.  Oh, and coffee/jamba jucies.  Must have the essental liquids of life (which would also include wine and gin and tonics).  

~Emily

No comments: