Friday, May 16, 2008

Yay, We Did It!

David and I survived another work week!  This week was choc-a-bloc full of the usualy snark.  I had some co-worker snarkiness, sometimes I just don't understand where people are coming from.  Of course I'm too nice to come right out and say what I want to say to this person.  I guess the little voice in the back of my mind reminding me I have to work with the person every day is a good thing, because I think what I really want to say would damage the work relationship I have with this person.  I guess life is full of tough choices, and I'm at a point where I'm going to have to make one.  Thankfully, I don't have to do that today, or even tomorrow.

Despite all that, I had a lovely breakfast with David at a place downtown we've been talking about trying.  And we had a nice evening together, even though I may have tortured him some with some PvPing in World of Warcraft.  Tomorrow we get to enjoy Portland with my Sister and her Husband.  We always have a blast with the, and I have a feeling some Mario cart racing might be in our future.

~Emily

No comments: