Friday, May 23, 2008

I Am A Retard

Why do I always, ALWAYS put off packing until the last possible minute?  It stresses me out and makes me grumpy, and the last thing I need to be is stressed and grumpy the night before I get on a small airplane.

I just have to remember it will get done, and I won't go naked.  I guess I'm just unwinding from a really stressful week and gearing up for a different week to come.  I'm looking forward to seeing family, a little stressed about dealing with my parents, and very stressed about what is going to happen at work while I am away (there is this whole work drama going on and I feel like I opened a can of worms and left).  The best thing to do is focus on my really cute husband who is currently loading part of his music collection onto his new lap top-so he can cope with me this weekend.  I think he has the right idea, I love him! :)

~Emily

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey Its Carrie , Check me out to :) www.Caleme8808.blogspot.com Hope you two are having a great weekend love Ya Carrie