Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hooray for Fun Technology

Emily is sweet to thank me; but what she doesn't know is that I offered to buy her a new MacBook Pro so that I could have one. :) Okay, so I'm not giving Emily very much credit here--I'm sure she's figured out all of my secret ways of doing things by now. She knows full well I've been a closet Mac fan for a long, long time, and now I finally have one; we both do! :)

We're both sitting here, pretending to watch a movie, but our eyes are glued to our Mac screens. Puppy's eyes are fixed on Emily, as if to say "So... when do you think I'll get my lap back, you crazy, daft human?!" Life is good. :)

~David

3 comments:

Emily said...

Puppy has now turned her back to me, she is shunning me for not offering her my lap. She'll get over it, or I just might find more than a toy in my shoe...

David said...

><

Bleh...

Emily said...

It is puppy, you never know if you are going to get cute happy purrs or a poo in your shoe.