Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gorilla In My Brain; He Thinks He Can Dance

My head is killing me.  I have had a headache for the last three days.  It feels like there is a gorilla tryting to beat his way out of my skull.   I am so incredibly glad that tomorrow is Friday.

Tonight is the first night of this season of So You Think You Can Dance.  I love this show.  It will be a few weeks of watching the sometimes painful auditions, but then we get to the goods stuff.  I have been looking forward to this since the end of last season and the crowning of Sabra as the winner.  Some guy just took his pants off for the camera.  Who knows what this season has in store.

Saturday we are leaving.  We are going to a land far far far far away called Nebraska.  I have family there and we are heading to this far away place to celebrate birthdays, anniversary's and family.  David and I have almost two full weeks off together (the last few days of the vacation I will actually be at a work retreat, and from what I have heard it will be not much fun but it's my first one so I'm excited) and that is a super rare treat.  I'm looking forward to the down down, as David has said work has been a little stressful.  

Alright, my head is throbbing and spelling is becoming even more of a challenge than normal (pardon all my typos).  

~Emily (and skull gorilla)

No comments: