Friday, April 13, 2012

*Punch*

Today is just one of those days I want to skip around and punch people.

I realize you are stressed about taxes being due, but if it was such a huge deal it seems like you would be calling me a day or two before your appointment with your accountant, not an HOUR before.  I mean, it's not like I'm working today.  I'm just sitting here waiting for any client to call with something for me to do.  *punch*

You called yesterday to speak with an attorney and no one has called you back.  I told you yesterday he hasn't been in the office, he has been in depositions or deposition preparation and is several days behind in returning calls.  Less then 24 hours does not count as several days and my patience with you is over.  *punch*

People also don't want to think for themselves today.  *punch*

Nine items or less really means 25 or less to some people.  *punch*

Yes, I do need to eat that cookie thank you for asking.  *punch*

I'm driving into the office after lunch and I have this haughty little hoochie behind me in a BMW.  The office turn off is just before three lanes turn into one (the far right lane to be specific), and people like to try to speed up in that lane to cut in front of the middle lane just as that lane disappears.  Well, she was behind me right on my tail and there were two trucks coming up in the middle lane that she was all hot to get ahead of.  I.  Slowed.  Down.


Thank you interwebs for images
*devil horns emerge along with a pointy tail and the grin on my face is not unlike the one the grinch gets when he's being particularly grinchy*  (see lovely picture for visual)

She is practically trying to drive into my trunk and I am going as slowly as I can as I gently turn into the drive way.  She is back there just yelling the f-word like crazy and gesturing at me like it's going to speed me up.  It didn't.  She didn't get around those trucks.  In fact, she was in the disappearing lane waiting for someone to let her in because she didn't get to race ahead.  Maybe the people coming up saw what was going on and wanted to help me torture her.

I don't know.

All I know is it made me feel better and I don't need to punch anyone anymore.  At least not right now.

1 comment:

Mel :) said...

LMAO!!!! I can't tell you how happy your post has made me!!! :)