Monday, April 23, 2012

Meh

I spent a fair part of my weekend sneezing and expelling copious amounts of snot.  Now I feel like I'm shedding the skin around my nose and upper lip (my lips may very well be falling off too) and leaving a coating of myself around the office.  Between that and the tissue trail I'm leaving I shouldn't be difficult to find.

On the plus side, I did have a nice weekend just sort of relaxing with David.  We ran a few errands, looked at a few things and watched some movies.  We had to buy The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  While being a really disturbing movie (in some parts) it was also a really good movie.  As soon as I finish reading the series I am now (Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson) I plan to read the Millennium Series (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest) by Stieg Larsson.  There are lots of books I want to read, I'm having trouble keeping track of them all.  I really should update my Good Reads shelves.

Well, nothing else I care to talk about right now.  Hopefully I can reclaim my face soon from the snot demons.

No comments: