Thursday, March 12, 2009

Monster Cookies on the Horizon!

Assuming I have not scared my sister away with the warning that I am currently a snot monkey. Thankfully, I am over the hump of evil and just dealing with the remains of the end of the vile snot. Can you tell how thrilled I am about being sick?

So it's my lunch break and I'm blogging from work. Usually I don't like to visit personal sites from work, but today I'm making the exception. I even Facebooked a few minutes ago. I am a rebel. Life has been good. I can't complain. I've been busy with work, and fighting off the mutant cold. David and I have been slowly (and sometimes with much frustration) getting back into raiding with our Horde guild on WoW. We did our first serious 10 man last weekend and it was quite the success! I've been playing around with our music collection, and making new and beautiful playlists for my iPhone. I've also been given some great music recommendations from friends on Facebook-I need more, I'm greedy for new music!

David and I are still on our road to a healthier us. We were talking about it (as we often do), and I didn't remember we had started this trip last July. Here is it is almost mid March! I'm very proud of the changes we have made so far. I know we both still have a lot of work to do to meet our personal goals, but we knew that was not going to be easy. For me, I can see big differences in David, and I'm so proud of him! I don't see my changes as well, but I can feel them. I'm finding I want to dress better, and present myself better. I think it's all positive! I know we are both looking forward to the better weather so we can start walking together every morning!

I guess that's about it for now. I'm sure I'll have a lame weather update or something equally boring later :)

~Emily

No comments: