Saturday, March 21, 2009

Feed The Crazy

I really do have the best husband in the world.  He is way more understanding and tolerant that most.  He has, with only understandable teasing, put up with my infactuation with the Twilight series.  He lovingly ordered me the box from Amazon, and put up with me while I complained that they would never arrive.  He did not shoot me too many strange looks as I stayed up to read the books over, and over (and probably over and over again) every night.  And this morning, he fed me a good breakfast and kept me company as I fretted and twitched waiting for Target to open so I could buy Twilight on Blue Ray.  I am a happy little geek-I have the beautiful Blue Ray, I have enough special features to keep me amused for a long time, and I have the movie on my phone because the Blue Ray came with an iTunes download of the movie.  David puts up with a lot, but I know without a doubt how much he loves me.  I also know how lucky I am to have such a patient and supportive husband.  Thanks sweetie, I love you!!

~Emily

No comments: