Friday, September 27, 2013

Something I Learned on a Morning Walk

I meant to post this last month, when it actually happened but you know how life goes.  Also, I pretty much just forgot about it until this morning.  

So last month I learned something I felt important to share with my two readers.  

Don't.
Look.
In.
Other.
Peoples.
Truck-beds.

Seriously, do not do it. 

We were walking our normal morning route and I just happened to glance into someone's uncovered truck bed.  There was a carcass there.  There may have even been more than one.  I don't know. I couldn't process what I had seen.  I didn't stop, I didn't do a double take, but there is no doubt there was a carcass back there.  David and I guessed deer, and maybe a rabbit or some other smaller animal.  They were both skinned.  Once seen, it cannot be unseen.  Lesson learned.  If you don't want to potentially see some really weird shit, do not look in peoples uncovered truck beds.   

No comments: