Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meh

I look at this (neglected) blog (that I love) and realize what a boring person I am.  Okay, maybe not completely boring, but I look boring if I judge myself by this blog (which I do some days).  I hardly ever post, and when I do it's kind of a whiny post (like this one).

Maybe part of the problem is pictures, as in I used to take a lot more of them and would post them here along with the adventure behind them.  We are still going on adventures, I just haven't been taking pictures.  Then I wonder, why have I stopped taking pictures?  It's not because I hate having my picture taken (I do).  I don't hate our camera.  I usually don't mind dumping the photos to my laptop (but it is kind of a chore).  Have I really become that lazy?

We've had a few lovely trips to our new place on the coast and I didn't blog about it, or post pictures (except for a few on facebook).  I don't think I've even pulled the pictures off the camera.  Now, we are getting ready to go on another get away (YA *kermit flailing*).  I am going to try harder to post about this one.  

We've also been busy taking care of some things around the house (planned and then the unplanned).  I am so thrilled with the changes, I'm sad I haven't even blogged about those!

I just need to brush aside the lazies and get blogging about some of this stuff.  There may or may not be a onslaught of posts coming. 

No comments: