Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wish We Were Here....


This is a sunset shot from from our first stay at our new beach getaway.  It's still so new and special I won't even share the name, maybe after our next stay (and we have a few more stays planned before the end of the year).  Our first time here was so relaxing.  We had an amazing room, it was lovely inside and very comfy.  This was our view from the balcony.  We spent a lot of time the first night just sitting outside on that balcony absorbing the ocean.  We had a bottle of wine (or three) and just talked and took in the view mother nature gave us.  That first night, we left the window open and piled quilts on the bed-it was the best nights sleep I had had in ages.  We came home from the lovely weekend recharged and refreshed.  When I close my eyes and go to my happy place, this is my view.  Wish we were there...

No comments: