Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Monday...

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while.  The last time I posted David was in California and I was waiting for him to arrive.  Well, David is again in California but I have 4 sleeps before he comes home to me.  The cat is sitting on his couch, in his spot, looking at me with this look that says "Where is daddy?  What. Did. You. Do?"  And then she looks away and gnaws on her leg.  Cats are so strange.

I have my to do list, but I'm not feeling as good about it as I usually do.  I tweeked my back this weekend and it is still sore.  It makes carrying stuff up and down the stairs not so much fun.  There is also word that there may be a bit of a storm coming in tomorrow.  I might find myself headed home from work early to avoid driving in some nastiness with my sexy silver beastie.  Have I mentioned how much I love our new car?  Before he went out of town, David cleared a spot in the garage for the car so now it's warm and happy for me in the mornings.  I don't have to go out in the rain and get into a cold car, and David doesn't have to go scrap ice off for me either.  I think I'm finally getting the hang of getting it in and out of the garage too.  Every morning I have to smile because of how sweet my David is, and because I get to drive our car.

Sorry for the sort of rambling meandering post.  I just finished organizing my desk and now I'm watching some TV before I try to get some sleep.  I'm watching and episode of Hoarders on A&E.  This episode has a rat hoarder (over a thousand rats) and a cat hoarder (over 50 cats).  I'm thinking the show needs to get these two people together and let nature do it's thing... just a thought.  The rat guy just said he will have rats licking his face and eye lids while he is sleeping.  Um, I like rats but that would be a big fat ICK!  I have to say, the rats are awfully cute but I think that many of them scurrying about freely would sort of freak me out.  I also have to say I think 50 cats would freak me out, so David I promise you I will only ever have 2 cats at a time.

I guess I better think about some sleep.  4 more sleeps until I get David hugs, YAY!!

~Emily

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ha ha, not more cats than people in the house!