Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday...

...really?  It's only Tuesday?  I feel like I haven't accomplished anything.  My back still hurts and my deep paper cut keeps doing sore icky things.  It's like I fall apart when David goes out of town!  Maybe he has part of my brain with him?  That would explain a lot...

Today's excitement was the afternoon flurries.  Around 3 pm today it started to snow.  I don't think it lasted very long and it didn't sick.  My boss kindly let me leave early, which was nice for my peace of mind as well as Davids.  There is supposed to be freezing rain tonight, but it's been pretty quiet so far.  It is only 9:30, the winter storm warning for our area started at 3 pm and I think was to go until midnight.  Puppy and I are unfazed.  She is curled up on David's footstool with her back to me.  I think I am being shunned.  I tried to get her to pose for a picture with me to send to David.  She really wasn't into it and I ended up with fur in my mouth.  Anyway, hopefully I will wake up to clear roads and can go about my normal business tomorrow.

I'm gonna go try to move something from one place to another place (well, other than myself).  Three more sleeps and then David is home. :)

~Emily

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm glad he's back!!