Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Week 2

I know David already posted about this, but I had to share my thoughts as well.  First I want to say how suprisingly fast the two weeks went by.  I don't know if it is because I was so tried from getting up at the ungodly hour of 5:30 am and I zombied my way through the two weeks.  It's possible because the changes we made really haven't been that bad.  Even the walking in the morning hasn't been bad.  I enjoy the quiet time in the morning with David out in the cool (and sometimes wet because of lawn watering) air.  We have our incredibly awesome iPhones so we have good tunes to help make the :30 min fly by (and I have to admit that more often than not the time really does go by fast).  The food has been surprisingly good.  David has done, well, all of the cooking.  I help with clean up as much as I can.  Between the walking and the change in diet my body is feeling better.  I'm looking forward to the time when we can both start pulling clothes out of the closet because they are too big.  I know it's only two weeks, but I know we can keep going.   David is a fantastic support, and I know as long as we look out for one another we will succeed.  My outlook so far is positive and I'm ready for week 3.

~Emily

No comments: