Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Day Today

Today was a day that was just all over the board crazy.  The fact that I'm an emo girl was the icing on my personal crazy cake!

I had a pretty good day at work.  The boss surprised me with a raise.  Nothing says I appreciate your hard work, and I know you are doing your best to help make this practice a success.  It means a lot and well, it just means a lot.

I got to take off early today because Melanie and the kiddos were coming for a visit!  I got home and had time to do some last minute de-furring and dinner prep.  Then I had my emo crash.

See, I'm ok


I love it when I just shut down for no real specific reason.  I think the lack of sleep took it's toll on me.  Thanks sweetie for just being there.  I hate falling apart over the phone because I hate making you feel helpless. <3

Here are some puppy pictures because she's just really pretty and soft:




Then Melanie and the kids showed up and food and fun was had.  Here are some pictures, they are all of peanut.  W isn't a fan of having his picture taken, but I will get some.  I'm just trying to respect W and the photo hatred.  I was sooo like that!

Pretty Peanut:


I asked her if I could take a picture of her for Uncle David.  She stopped as if waiting for me to take a picture so I said may I take your picture and she said "mmmmmhhhmmmm" as I took this cute one

She say the big camera on the counter and told me to take her picture

I wish I had an audio of the giggle that went with this picture!

And, as the day is winding down I watched the end of the Canucks v. Avalanche game.  The Canucks won, which is excellent.  Lastly, I'm blogging and am nearly done with that.  Going to watch PS I Love You and make sure I got all the emo out and then off to bed I go.  Hey Melanie, if you are reading this-Harry Connick Jr. is on the list. 

2 comments:

Mel :) said...

I love all the pics! ;) I'm sorry that was such an emo day, and I'm glad we were able to be there for part of it! :) yeah, he's somewhere on my list too, lol! ;) btw, that is not a good movie choice for an emo day! :( but I pick movies like that on emo days too. ;)

Emily said...

Your visit made the day better! I loved getting to spend time with you and the kids. :D I always pick really emo movies when I'm already emo, I think I always feel better after, like I work all the emo out or something. At least for the moment. ;)