Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Place

Those of you that know me know that I grew up in a small town on the coast.  Every fiber of my being wanted to live anywhere but there.  Now that I am "grown up" (ha ha ha!!) and live elsewhere, I find that I *need* to be near the ocean.  Not all the time.  But I need to go there to recharge/reset/gain balance.  My wonderful husband understands that, and finds the same calm there I do.  We recently had one of these getaway/recharge weekends and here are some pictures from that lovely time.

We actually got to see a sunset!  

This is going to be my desktop background (after the Stanley Cup playoffs)

Us being goofy with the camera

Bunnies!

Took this one with the iPhone, I love that David humors me.  This happens to be one of my most favorite pictures

Yum!

Just chill in in our Chucks

/Sigh

I'm already looking forward to our next long weekend.  Thanks for a lovely, relaxing time David!

1 comment:

Mel :) said...

What a beautiful weekend! I love your pics, especially the silly ones! ;)