Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Disneyland (Part 2)

Into the park we go to begin the crazy part of the day. Once we were all inside, we headed to our first ride. Heck if I can remember the name, maybe Soarin'? It's the one where you "fly" over different parts of California like you are in a hang-glider. It was pretty cool!

We are greeted by a replica of the Golden Gate Bridge as we walk into California Adventures.

Hemma waiting in line for our first ride.


Kori: Pick it, and then...



...flick it!


Waiting in line for our second ride, the rapids one. I'm horrible at remembering the names of these rides.

We all got pretty wet on this ride! This is a shot of us that got wet. It was already starting to get warm so the wet ride was refreshing (and a lot of fun!)

The shirt says it all!

"Well Garsh!"

Kori and I have a taking a picture of each other taking a picture moment. This is my point of view.


Kori's point of view.

David, Kori (yes, he's giving himself bunny ears) and Deader.

Onua, Mith and David.

~ and his mom.

We rode a few rides and it was time for lunch. The lines were pretty long, so we found ourselves waiting in line more than actually riding anything. We found an Italian themed restaurant and had a nice sit down lunch.

David and Hemma waiting for our table to be ready.

Kori took this fun shot down the table. There are a bunch of us!

Deader got stuck sitting in a spot that the table umbrellas didn't quite cover, so he was getting attacked by the sun. Someone had the brilliant idea for him to wear his napkin like a head cape. I think it was Kori's idea.

This is what happens to Onua when he has had too much sun. He turns into...

Batman-Onua! (Zoiks!)

Onua and Herf.

Me and my sweetie.

Mith and ~.

So apparently part of Hemm and Mith getting to have the attractive backpack, which Onua is sporting in this picture, was that ~, Onua and Mith had to skip through the park holding hands. And skip they did!

Deader sporting the Bug's Life 3D glasses. Not everyone can pull this look off!

Me waiting in line to ride the rollercoaster, Screamin'. For those of you who know me, and how pale I am, you can see how much sun I've gotten already!

Front: Kori and Mith.
Back: David and I.

Front: Herf and Mongrid.
Back: Deader and Hemma.

I am not torturing my husband!

There is nothing I can say about this picture.

Deader, Me, David, Hemma, ~ and ~'s mom. We are taking a break and gathering energy for the next park!

Onua, Hemma and Denotar. Hemma is being silly!

Mith, ~, Hemma and Denotar.

I think someone made Herf put on this hat. I don't think she liked it very much!

After a few hours in California Adventures, and a few rides we decided it was time to head over to Disneyland. Tigger was calling us, and it was time to answer that call! See Part 3 for yet more pictures!

~Emily

No comments: