Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Year Older

So today was my birthday.  I got some sweet happy birthdays on my facebook, and a couple of phone calls from loved ones.  My David went above and beyond to make me feel special.  He spent the whole day with me even though it was a great day to be in the workshop.  We played our cute little spacegoats.  He sat through several episodes of Angel with me.  And the sweetest part, he cooked for me. :)  We had a lovely dinner of steak and twice baked potato (sour cream and sharp Tillamook cheddar) and a nice Malbec to drink.  We ended the evening with chocolate cake with a mocha mousse and orange cream sauce.  It was food to die for, and I loved every bite! My sweetie took good care of me, and I had a wonderful day!  Thanks sweetie, I appreciate all your hard work and time spent in the kitchen! ;)

~Emily

No comments: