Sunday, February 2, 2014

Love to our Feathered Friends

We have so many lovely little feathered friends...we've been enjoying feeding them over the last year. We have all kinds of parakeet/finches, starlings, chickadees, a coopers hawk, humming birds and crows that visit us.  We've added more suet cages and humming bird feeders, and I don't think we are close to done.  The newest thing we've been doing is feeding our crows peanuts (and yes, I do kind of feel like they are our crows-mostly David's-because they watch for us (him)).  The crows are L-O-V-I-N-G the peanuts.  I snapped some pictures of a couple in a tree in our yard, watching David toss out peanuts for them.  Just had to share!




(This one is my favorite, and if I didn't already have a tattoo on my back I'd have something like this on my whole back)

No comments: