Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted some sort of something since November!  I guess we've been busy doing stuff.

Work has kept us both pretty busy.  David had to do some traveling.  The firm I work for just hired a new associate.  That is enough work stuff.

When not working, David has been cooking me some really fantastic meals!  I need to be better about taking pictures but I'm so excited to eat it I've devoured most of it before I even think about taking a picture.  David has been posting recipes on our cooking blog (things we like to cook) so be sure to check it out!  In my free time I've been doing some cross-stitching, something I haven't really done in a while but have really missed doing. It's one of those things I can do while watching TV in the evening so I don't feel like I'm just sitting there wasting time.

We are both doing good, and hanging in there.  Until the next post...

~Emily

No comments: