Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Visit!

I have vistors today!  Melanie and the kids came over this afternoon to keep my company.  I'm always amazed at how much W and Peanut have grown between visits.  Peanut is in Preschool.  PRESCHOOL!  And W is as tall as I am.  I only have the advantage because of my clogs.  Here are some pictures!

She was dancing with the pink ball.

Can you see the cute owl shirt?!  

Can you see the Angry Birds shirt?  I love it!

Photo bomb!

She is getting better and posing for pictures, but she is still wiggly!

Pizza!

I think something awesome (or frightening) was happening on the tv

Sisters!

The visits always seem to go so fast.  I'm looking forward to the weekend because David will be home, and we are all going to the pumpkin patch!

1 comment:

Mel :) said...

I love these pics, too! :D