Thursday, September 13, 2012

Princess Peanut's Party!

August is a crazy month of birthdays in our family.  W, Peanut and Melanie all have birthdays.  I can't believe W is 12 already!  He is growing so fast.  Melanie informed me this week he is dangerously close to catching up to me in height and may even surpass me soon!  I get to be a little Aunt!  Peanut turned 3 this year and since this would be a year she would be old enough to remember and understand what was going on there was a party!  Melanie and Chris did a lovely job as hosts, and making it a pink and purple princess day!  Here are some pictures from that afternoon.  I took more but Peanut is constantly moving and is still having trouble being still long enough for a picture to be taken.  At any rate, here are some moments of that lovely day!

Someone got a bike!  She had fun getting pushed around the house.

It's a pink jacket!

W being the patient big brother (I hope he won't mind the one picture...)

This is a fuzzy picture but she actually looked at me.

Next year I don't think wrapping paper stands a chance!

Cake...

You want me to do what?


Okay....

Where's my piece?

Thanks for inviting us!

1 comment:

Mel :) said...

Aww!!! I need copies if all of those, lol! :) it was a fun day. I'm so glad you guys were there to share it with us! <3