Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday blah blah blah

I tend to feel better when I blog.  It's like public therapy.  I just don't blog as often as I should because if I did it every day it would be my stream of consciousness ramble and is that really entertaining?  That concept completely conflict with my desire to amuse and entertain my 3, no wait I think I have 4 now, readers!  David and I have been busy doing things around the house to de-clutter, so we have been busy with that.  It's been good.  We've been working on it together and the house is starting to feel more open and user friendly.  We still have a bunch to do, but now I feel like I can have people over (even though the cat might throw up).

I'm sitting here watching Vampire Diaries, and texting with a friend who is watching from Georgia.  It makes it more entertaining.  It looks like the baby witches are self destructing.  I better go pay attention!  More later... I have a story about a girl and a car that I need to share :D

~Emily

2 comments:

Angie said...

At least when cats throw up they make a warning sound first! What considerate little furballs!

Keep doing your therapy, it's entertaining for us out there reading it!

P.S. The word verification for my comment right now is 'sores'. Woo.

Emily said...

Our cat is pro at stealth throwing up. I think she has a twisted streak in her.

I'm glad my therapy is entertaining. It's all fun and games until I start sharing the dark stuff, like that I like to watch Vampire Diaries!