Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday-Getting Started

Whenever we stay at the Inn at Cape Kiwanda, one of our favorite things to do is feed the bunnies. Last time we were here, the area the bunnies had their homes was in a state of chaos. When we arrived this time we discovered the bunny area had been paved over. There was a sad lack of bunnies around the inn. We did find this really cute, almost sad little bunny that really wanted to get into the inn (I can't say that I blame him!). He was looking so intently at the flowers, David had to pick one and offer it to him.
As you can see he did come over and started to nibble at it. Moments after I took this picture two terrible children and their parents came out and stepped right in front of me, and scaring away the cute little bunny. At least I was able to get these two pictures. Sometimes I really dislike people. :(



The plans for today were to start at the Tillamook Cheese Factory, and then explore the area a bit. We were given the wrong time to meet, and so we ended up missing the self guided tour. I did snap a few pictures while we enjoyed the must-have ice cream. Here is one of Sara and Dad.



Verda.







Mom and Ardis.







Dad and Ralph.







Mom and Ron.

No comments: