Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekend Recharge

Tomorrow David and I head over to the Inn at Cape Kiwanda for a weekend recharge at the beach.  This is one of our favorite places to go to just get away.  I'm planning on bringing some of our favorite movies, a lot of books, my lap top and of course the camera to get some bunny and ocean shots.  I'm just looking forward to hanging out by the beach and enjoying the sounds and smells.  There is a great pub across the street, The Pelican Pub, and I'm looking forward to some yummy meals there.  Now, I must go watch Bones.

~Emily

2 comments:

David said...

And I'll be bringing Alice, my other girl. Too bad I won't have a koch to plug into her yet. She'll just have to remain a virgin for a while longer. >.>

Emily said...

O.O
It's a good thing you put links in your comment otherwise that would have looked REALLY bad!