Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday-Sleep 3

Did battle with a stupid shelf that will be going back to the store as a rejected piece of crap.  I had fun with that, can you tell?  Working on de-scumming the shower head.  Trying something I saw on Pinterest.  I'll know how it did in 2-3 hours (or tomorrow morning).  Working on getting the energy to do battle with some really dirty floor boards.  Yeah, I should do that instead of trying to blog.  I'll be back.

So... due to extreme dirt and grime I have blown through the cleaning crap I bought and am unable to continue until I obtain more.  Which will be tomorrow.  While cleaning, I discovered my shelf building and tearing apart left me with a blister on my thumb.  On a higher note, I did battle with the cat fur that has taken over the house and I think I did some damage.  The cat is certainly pissed off at me.  I expect to come home tomorrow and find even more fur than I sucked up.  This is the way of things.

Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day, I'm going to see my parents at the coast.  I should probably try to get some sleep so I have my wits about me.

I'm one day closer to my David coming home...

No comments: