Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How Monday Night Went...

Well, it went into Tuesday morning.  I have learned that my imagination is really a terrible thing sometimes.  And I think everything in the house (including the cat) was screwing with my mind last night.  Every single crappy scary (and not scary) movie I have seen somehow found its way into my mind last night.  There was no rest for the wicked.

I decided to take advantage of my inability to sleep and watch some late night talk shows.  I used to love watching Letterman, so that is where I started last night.  I was incredibly disappointed when I found out who his guest was.  Of ALL the nights it figures it was the one night I was watching that this guest was on.  There are really only two people that would make me change the channel.  One is Billy Bell from this season of So You Think You Can Dance.  There is just something about that guy that gives me the willies.  I just can't stand him.  The other is...Nicholas Cage.  I hate Nicholas Cage.  So I had to go watch huge chin-fat head Leno.  Then I went and watched crappy Hallmark Channel movies.

I am hopeful that night will go better.  If all else fails it looks like I can watch a bunch of episodes of Gene Simmons Family Jewels.

No comments: